1. Suburb of Seattle, WA

Algona Reviews

There's gonna be crime anywhere you go, but here it's way less then other cities.
I've lived in algona for 30 years now (practically my whole life as I am 32 soon) I have never moved out of Algona ever, I never will, I love this city, it's safe, pretty peaceful, nice neighbors, and so much more. I've always felt safest in algona and never in other cities, the businesses are friendly, a lot that have been the same owners for so many years. I am a true Algonquin and I'll never be anywhere but here the rest of my life.
This is a small town and I feel like there isn't much crime here. The police are very strict on traffic laws and I think that's because that's about the only crime that goes on here.
I think this area is what you make it. I could see how some people would not enjoy living here. For example, it's rainy, there isn't really much to do, and it's getting run down. I can also see how this would be a great place to live. There are a ton of parks close by, Seattle is close, and there are great lakes and hiking trails nearby. I wouldn't choose to live here again but I don't mind staying.