1. Suburb of Houston, TX

Aldine Reviews

There is hardly any crime here in this area. Safety levels are good.
The experience is average. It's easy to live a comfortable life here.
Our community needs to improve in the safety of our area for there is vandalism almost on most streets. Over all the safety of our community is at a rate of 4 out of 10.
Area is in need of remodeling and removations.
Illegal drugs & guns are out of control. I not open carry law is in effect but I am afraid that guns are already in the hands of people illegally. Drugs are sold on corners of residential streets. Law enforcement is visable but I always manager to be at the wrong time, not when needed.
If I had a chance to do it all over, I would not give in this area. If I could afford it then or now I would move out of the Houston area. The crime rate is not the best. The schools are doing the best with what they have to work with. Teachers are great. But the area definately needs improvement and crime needs to be cleanup.
There will be no more than 3 cops at once driving down my street. Its pretty safe in my neighborhood.
I love living in my area because i live close to my family. We all live in the same property and if I need something I can always go to them.
Our houses aren't the best , recently we had to get our gas service because the manager in our trailer park wasn't able to fix it . We had no choice but to buy or trade stoves , dryers , and boilers to electricity , which also made our bills more expensive . A lot of the trailers are old now , but people continue to move in an out . Because the housing is somewhat cheap .
People tend to stay in the same area that their parents lived . Not many people from our community have gone far . The average years a family spends in this are is from 10-20 years before they move into a better place .
Our neighborhood isn't the best , the manager here doesn't do much for our community . When something happens the police takes forever to come and solve a problem , in the summer there is a lot of robbery going on and the police doesn't do much .
I really love this place it's very calm and everybody know eachother . There's isn't much crime and we feel safe and secure . We also know that we as kids are getting good educations.
i have lived here pretty much all my life, so it is home to me, my family is here, my friends are here, and i have learned everything i know from here.
It's an okay area. But I would rather be somewhere else. Closer to family and church.
I think one of the main attractions in this area are the carnivals.
It may not be the best place to live but it is good enough for mostly everybody.
People tend to stay in this area for a great amount of time.
Police and fire department are there when you need them.
People in this area are pretty diverse.
There's a wide variety of parks to go to.