1. Town in Alabama

Albertville Reviews

to get ever facilite for education and known university for science and technology life facilite for stay here.
I love Albertville. I have lived here all of my life. Albertville is such a family friendly town with amazing school systems. Albertvlle is a very clean city and we always have visitors. It is such an amazing town to be a part of!
Albertville is one of the best places that anyone could ever live. The city is very family oriented, and everyone is very friendly. People are always prepared to give a helping hand to those in need. Despite our losses during the tornado in 2011, Albertville remains a beautiful city that people can not forget.
We do have shootings and high speed chases with the police and drugs but its not at all like it is in the bigger surrounding cities
I think overall its a great place to live and raise children. There are a lot of opportunities for young people in the school systems. For the most part its a safe area.
There really isn't that much crime. The police is everywhere. They are very noticeable. It seems like they are waiting to pull over anyone. So there really isn't that much crime.
I would live here if I wanted a calm, quiet place. Nothing really happens here. it seems to be getting more stores. Maybe Albertville is getting more populated.
I love my neighborhood, because the dead-end. culdisac feel is great, safe environment for raising children.
most things around here are pretty average
I hope the information I have filled out will help me receive a scholarship so I can attend college.