1. Town in Michigan

Alamo Township Reviews

There really is no prevalent crime, every few years cops might be called near by for a domestic dispute but nothing more substantial than that.
It's a nice area close to town but out away from noise and not too close to other neighbors. Everything is still close by, but its a quite, peaceful area.
So far I have never had the fear of crime in the area. I feel very safe. There are police because of the Kalamazoo speedway. So they are around. I don't have any concerns at all.
I would choose to live here. We are in the otsego school district. Its a great school district. Its a great place to have animals. But sometime at night you can hear car from the speedway down the road.
I do not think there is much crime around here.
I would love to live here for the rest of my life. there is a lot of freedom given your not close to other houses, not a far drive from lots of local restaurants and there are many things to do close by. The people in the town are very nice. In the future i think there will be more houses built around here giving it a community feeling.