Aiken Reviews

I would like to see more businesses and restaurants on Northside of Aiken and more activities for the youth to get involved in on the Northside of town.
I love the fact that there is much culture, history, and engaging activities to immerse yourself into. The educational system here is excellent and there are many employment opportunities for a smaller area. There is a friendly and diverse mix of people here that provides a welcoming environment. This is a very safe area with lots of living options for homebuyers as well. Overall, I feel that Aiken is a wonderful and has something for just about family large or small!
Aiken,S.C. Is a beautiful town located on the border of Georgia. With Augusta,GA and Columbia,S.C. Both within driving distance (30-45 minutes), finding a job is the least of anyone's concerns.
Review Aiken
Aiken offers a lot of programs for kids. They have a lot of events that everyone can participate in. It's not overcrowded. I would like to see more job opportunities available in Aiken, SC
Just like any other town we have day to day silly crimes like shop lifting or burglaries, but there aren't any crimes that are too serious.
Aiken, South Carolina is quaint little town on the border of Augusta, Georgia. It's known for its vast agriculture and equestrian life. Many people choose to retire in Aiken due to it's homey aurora and unique style of the town.
the crimes are really not that bad and the police are good with making it to the scene on time.
This place is great to start a family and business.
It's worse than it used to be. More violence against cops. But they are very responsive and visible
WHen I first moved here it seemed like an old money horse town. Now, it seems like it's going downhill in the charm area
I live here because I go to school here. I like it okay, it's a great place to live. I prefer home better because it's where my family is.
Most houses are well taken care of and are occupied.
Everyone is very friendly in Aiken.
I feel very safe in Aiken.
This area is conveniently located and in a great school zone.
It's more of a retirement area, so there isn't much to do.
Aiken tends to have a lower variety of retail stores than other cities.
Review Aiken
my overall experience has been amazing and i wouldnt want to be anywhere else
the visiting is really good, everyone is really friendly and nice
the weather here is really good, it is supposed to rain a lot but does not that much