Adelanto Reviews

Adelanto has affordable living and a new and nice shopping center. I've lived in Adelanto since 1993 and have seen it grow and develop into a nice city. I've personally never experienced any crime in the area and could live in this community forever.
Adelanto is somewhat of a diverse community. Before moving to adelanto it is known to be consider the ghetto. My personal opinion is the area can be somewhat humble. I keep to myself and have not encountered any incidents. I always go by watch the company you keep it tends to become you.
I live in the old Adelanto CA. It is an isolated area, but very affordable, and the housing conditions are nice. There are many nice places to look at while out there. One place to stop at is the Buddhist temple, it is a place of learning. One must also drive out too Mojave’s Regional Park, where one can fish, swim, play, barbecue, and just relax. Although there are many good areas, everything is far apart. In that isolated area I live in is called old Adelanto, currently everything is being built in new Adelanto. This needs to change.
Review Adelanto
the weather is not the best, when its summer its over 100 and when its cold its super windy it will actually blow down trees. very little rain, its pretty far from everything but its not that bad.
There isn't too much crime that I have known of, but the crimes that are committed are typically pretty serious.
It is a nice place to be in as a student because other college students are close, but it is usually very busy since it is close to downtown.
Police cars are quite active at all times.
I enjoy summer days at the park with the family.
Ive been in this area 1.5 weeks and it's OK. Lots of neighborhood stores and library. The major shopping is about 3 miles away.
its California worst you will get is an earthquake.
I am currently unemployed and all my family works in other cities.
I feel as if i live in the middle of nowhere.
this place pops up on some high crime statistics
im not a big shopper, hence im filling out scholarship questionnaires. but the business in this area is good. we have a good variety of private and big businesses.
you have your average restaurants and fine dining places.
You can definately get everything that you need in daily life in the city of Adelanto.
The weather is horrible, you never know what to expect
Review Adelanto
I have no idea who are local representatives even are.
I've only had one incident after the many years living up here.
Not as bad as other places but it's still average.