Acworth Reviews

I love Acworth! I was born and raised here! It has everything I need and it's close by! If you're looking for a great place to go in Acworth try Acworth beach it's beautiful and fun for the whole family.
I've been in the Acworth area for 6 years. Since my early years in high school and even after if has been home. The community is one I've never seen before. Everyone know everyone and is willing to help in any way hey can. There is a sense of togetherness and love. Events and parties are thrown frequently to bring new and old members together.
I like being far enough away from Atlanta to avoid the heavy traffic and being close to great parks for hiking. The downfall is...there are no good burger joints or great restaurants in close proximity.
Review Acworth
This is a very family-friendly place to live. Community is amazing and very clean. The people who live here are extremely nice.
Acworth is a great suburb. The population is just right for the area and it's kept well cleaned. We have all the necessities of daily life and are only a short drive away from bigger cities.
Good place to live and raise a family great restaurants also not to far from Atlanta. l've been working in Acworth for 3 years a great community from schools to people to environment. What I love about the most has to be the people you get some of everything from Russian to Brazilian. Not really the place for a nightlife but I'm not really in to the nightlife all together but if you are there are some good spots bull frogs is great music and drinks. Overall I give Acworth 5 stars great community
I live and work in the area and have for quiet some time. It is a great area with great people. But be warned that the farther out in Bartow County Acworth can have some shady people.
This is where I live. In my area, it is safe, clean and pretty. I feel safe in my area. And have only positive things to say.
Really friendly area with great recreational parks and neighborly feel. Acworth is a really great place for families.
Acworth, Georgia has a small city feel but access to big city living. The community is well developed with southern charm the area is known for. Atlanta is twenty minutes away and layered with diversity. When I want the appeal of a big city I am simply a drive away. That works when I prefer the quiet and close relationshipsecond of community.
I love feeling secluded but right next to city life. Acworth is quiet and family friendly. Most of the residents are wholesome, loving people.
I grew up in the the Acworth/Kennesaw area about five minutes from Kennesaw State University. I loved growing up in this area because there was always something to do (e.g., bowling, movies, mall, pool, Lake Allatoona, etc.). It has been growing in recent years, which makes me a little sad because I like getting away from the city of Atlanta. That being said, Atlanta is only a 30 minute drive away, where there is so much more to also do.
Acworth is a quaint suburb of Atlanta that sits next to the lake. It is full of well maintained parks and a lovely downtown area. There could be more to do in Acworth, but you are not far from adventure wherever you are.
Acworth is an okay but at the same time great place to live. Things are quiet, not a lot of violence happening or altercations which is great. There are plenty of supermarkets and restaurants within 10 or less miles. However, outside of the just average mall there isn't much to do around here. You find a lot of teenagers going down to Atlanta on the weekends to hang out instead of staying close to home.
Great place to be. Closest enough to the city to enjoy what Atlanta has to offer, yet rural enough to have a great yard. All kinds of shopping, dining and entertainment.
Acworth Ga is a very peaceful but southern city. We have a very low crime rate and the schools in the area is outstanding. I really love the environment and wouldn't change anything about Acworth, Ga the Cherokee county side.
Acworth is a beautiful place to live! Great school systems, affordable housing market, and just far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Atlanta.
Review Acworth
Very nice neighborhood, great boutiques and shopping areas. Lots of history in downtown acworth. Acworth beach is a great summer attraction.
Acworth is a nice family-friendly town with great schools. There are a lot of shopping places and stores including multiple Walmart, Kroger, and publix stores. Towne Center is always close by.
It is a calm Suburban city. Usually for most business you need to travel to other surrounding cities, but your basics can be found. Amazing for outdoor activities!