1. Town in North Carolina

Abbotts Creek Township Reviews

Crime is not a big problem in the area.
This area is a cute and small enough but it is still close enough to stores, restaurants, and other towns to be convenient.
Within this area the school system is decent; however, I think something should be done about the influx of student to teacher ratio. Most students aren't able to receive the necessary attention during class because the class sizes are increasing.
Not good with heavy snow or pot holes at all.
There are only a few problems once in a while.
People don't come to Kernersville to vacation.
I can't find a job anywhere close to where I live
The community is pretty nice. There is a push to recycle and a dog park. People are generally friendly.
From what I have seen of the fitness areas, people do get decent amounts of exercise, and gyms are easily accessible. That said, I am unsure of the over all health of people.
We don't have many options but the options we do have are fantastic. I am rarely disappointed.
There are some very nice stores and small businesses here. I rarely have to leave to find something, and owners are typically very nice.
It's sort of a small town. There is stuff to do, but you will be more likely to find something in a town over. People here are nice enough, however I have had some off experiences. Over all it's average.