Zionsville Community High School is a highly rated, public school located in Zionsville, IN. It has 1,911 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 23 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 78% in reading.
Zionsville Community High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A375 Students
- A+336 Students
- B+185 Students
- A155 Students
- A67 Students
- A+66 Students
- B-64 Students
- A-55 Students
- A+55 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.37 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 77 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.52 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.56 responses
Schools like Zionsville Community High School
- ABrownsburg High School
- Brownsburg Community School Corporation, IN
- 546 reviews
- AWestfield High School
- Westfield-Washington Schools, IN
- 327 reviews
- ANoblesville High School
- Noblesville Schools, IN
- 549 reviews
- A+Carmel High School
- Carmel Clay Schools, IN
- 924 reviews
Zionsville Community High School Reviews
I was in the 2017 graduating class. While I attended the school I had a great experience. There were so many clubs, activities, sports, and organizations to get involved in. No matter what your interests were, there was always something for you. I also, thought that the teachers truly cared about our learning and wanted to see us succeed. I still stay in contact with a few of my high school teachers. Another thing is I feel that Zionsville Community High School does a good job at making sure that every student feels safe and supported while they are at school. We are a very competitive school academically, but the staff at the school makes sure to remind us that we are still a part of a family. Finally, Zionsville Community High School does a nice job of including students with disabilities. They are in our general education classes, in our cafeterias, and participate in our high school sports. They make it very important that we are an inclusive school and I loved that.
Zionsville Community High School was a great school for me to learn general education. There were many great classes offered there which allowed me to gain credit when I advanced into college. For a public school, I was impressed with the academics, however, there were definitely some things that could have made my experience better. I wish there was more respect for the different beliefs that people had, such as the lack of any sort of publication for holidays like Christmas or Easter (with even a Christmas tree or Easter eggs). Although there were some difficulties and frustrations with that, I experienced a good education and am thankful for the things I have gained from it.
I am a senior at Zionsville. All high school really is is preparing you for college and they do a great job of it here I think. They do not allow you to slack off and the teachers and administration keep everyone in check. Since you can choose your schedule, you could make it easy but the counselors really encourage you to challenge yourself. The only think I can really complain about is the bathrooms and lunch, they really suck and the school is kind of dirty and they don't let you go in the courtyards. Overall though, it is a good school and I am glad I go here!