Zion Chapel High School is a public school located in Jack, AL. It has 789 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 44% of students are at least proficient in math and 46% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B60 Students
- A28 Students
- B-27 Students
- B-21 Students
- B-20 Students
- A16 Students
- A14 Students
- B14 Students
- B-11 Students
- A-10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Zion Chapel High School Reviews
Overall, my high school experience at Zion Chapel was a very good one. It is a small school so I was able to know everyone and become good friends with most people. I really enjoyed being a part of the Marching Rebel Band and that was the highlight of my high school life. If there would be one thing that I would change, it would be to add more clubs and activities to create a more student involved school.
I love the close family-like environment, but with that comes repercussions. It seems as if who you know matters more than things that actually matter. Zion Chapel is an amazing school but I do believe they are veering off in the wrong direction due to the administration.
I have spent five years at Zion Chapel School before I moved for three years. I recently moved back to Alabama in July and enrolled in my last year of high school. Before I had moved i really enjoyed this school. They have a really good staff, many activities, and i learned a lot while I was here. When I moved back I was excited to see my old friends again. I didn't think anything would have changed at the school, but they have. They have a better staff that are friendly and supportive. I am very happy I moved back and could finish my last year of high school at Zion Chapel.