Zion Chapel High School is an above average, public school located in Jack, AL. It has 781 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 48% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading.
Zion Chapel High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B64 Students
- A33 Students
- C+30 Students
- B-25 Students
- B-24 Students
- A19 Students
- A17 Students
- B17 Students
- B-12 Students
- A-11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Zion Chapel High School Reviews
I would highly recommend this school to anyone, this school is very welcoming and accommodating with great staff and support.
Overall, my high school experience at Zion Chapel was a very good one. It is a small school so I was able to know everyone and become good friends with most people. I really enjoyed being a part of the Marching Rebel Band and that was the highlight of my high school life. If there would be one thing that I would change, it would be to add more clubs and activities to create a more student involved school.
I love the close family-like environment, but with that comes repercussions. It seems as if who you know matters more than things that actually matter. Zion Chapel is an amazing school but I do believe they are veering off in the wrong direction due to the administration.