Yuma Catholic High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Yuma, AZ. It has 338 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. After graduation, 90% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Yuma Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A167 Students
- A143 Students
- B121 Students
- B101 Students
- A74 Students
- C+44 Students
- A+43 Students
- A-31 Students
- B+25 Students
- A+23 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Yuma Catholic High School Reviews
I loved my time at Yuma Catholic High School. I graduated this year with the Class of 2018 as the Valedictorian. I feel most prepared for college because of the opportunity to take college classes during school hours with familiar teachers. I also learned discipline and time management through the competition varsity athletics programs. I would not change my experience here for the world!
I love how anyone of all religions are allowed to come into Yuma Catholic without any worry about others judging them. It is a small family like kind of community and everyone is super nice to each other. As the school is slowly getting bigger, year by year, the hallways have been getting quite a bit tighter. The school is going to have to expand here soon if they decide to keep going the way that they are. Once there is more room to walk to and from classes, all in all everyone will be much more happier and teachers won't have to move around into other teachers' classrooms so all teachers will be able to teach in their own rooms.
While the small class sizes provide a more individualized learning environment, assembling new clubs and activities is extremely difficult to do due to the fact that the administrative staff schedules everything around sports, including the academic bell schedule. Everything in the school is specialized so that the athletes will be catered to. In addition to this, if a club coach, or club counselor were to try to schedule an outing for that club, the likelihood of it being given any kind of priority is low if it does not benefit the athletes.