Our goal for students is unwavering integrity, a desire to learn in a rigorous academic environment, and enthusiastic participation in community life. We make leaders, joiners, and achievers. York boasts a diverse curriculum, outstanding faculty, and exceptional Arts and Sports programs in the heart of Lincoln Center.
Our philosophy is that every student is motivated by the possibility of success. Compassionate educators creatively address the needs and interests of a diverse community. Every student is challenged by a traditional curriculum in a structured environment. We nurture lifelong learners who become leaders in their fields and communities
York Prep School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+25 Students
- A22 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+14 Students
- A13 Students
- A-13 Students
- A+13 Students
- A11 Students
- A11 Students
- A+10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
York Prep School Reviews
She was able to make an amazing group of friends, participated in the school play and several other afterschool programs. Students are also supported emotionally. There is no tolerance for bullying. There is a mentoring class and the school counselors are available to meet at lunch and afterschool and work closely with teachers to address any issues that arise in the classroom.