Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Yellville-Summit High School is an above average, public school located in Yellville, AR. It has 360 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 29% of students are at least proficient in math and 39% in reading.
Yellville-Summit High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-67 Students
- B-64 Students
- B-63 Students
- B56 Students
- B48 Students
- B-28 Students
- A-17 Students
- B-13 Students
- B-12 Students
- B+11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Yellville-Summit High School
Yellville-Summit High School Reviews
The staff is very accommodating, and try their very hardest to help you understand not only the education aspect, but the real life application behind the things they teach. They try their very hardest to keep everything in school positive, encouraging, and as simple as possible.
The teachers at my school are average. Some of them are absolutely great in all aspects. Their teaching is impeccable. They are so friendly and approachable, but for the most part the teachers are seemingly lack luster do to the minimal funding at our school. Most teachers at my school are pretty goal driven, especially those who teach AP classes Those teachers put hard work in front of us with a lot of prep time for the test. The materials are fresh and relevant so we are able to relate and see what we need to do. They taught me so well that last year I received a 4 and a 3 on my two AP tests.
Yellville is okay. The food isn't top-notch, but it's alright. The funding is mostly funneled into the basketball gym and the football team, while the other organizations are kind of thrown under the bus. Still, it's a neat school, though not as accepting as you'd think.