Xenia High School is a public school located in Xenia, OH. It has 1,105 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 35% of students are at least proficient in math and 56% in reading.
Xenia High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-194 Students
- A+144 Students
- A128 Students
- A-104 Students
- B88 Students
- A80 Students
- A-68 Students
- B-68 Students
- B+39 Students
- A-37 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 50 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
Schools like Xenia High School
- C+Tecumseh High School
- Tecumseh Local School District, OH
- 148 reviews
- B-West Carrollton High School
- West Carrollton City School District, OH
- 123 reviews
- B-Wayne High School
- Huber Heights City School District, OH
- 253 reviews
- C+Fairborn High School
- Fairborn City School District, OH
- 153 reviews
Xenia High School Reviews
Xenia High School has some great people. There is also some not-so-great people. But, I learned so much about myself while I was there. I learned how to be independent. My love for music really flourished while I was there. But, I never truly felt like I was being pushed academically. The teachers are great people, but some are not great at teaching. I feel like I truly could have been challenged. But, I made some of my favorite memories ever while attending this school. And, I made friends for life.
The teachers at Xenia High School care about your education. Something that one of my favorite teachers always says to us is, "Someone can take away your house or your car but, no one can take away your education." This makes me proud to be a student at Xenia High School. My school offers a wide range of different activities to get involved in. They promote kids to do their best and the administration almost always goes out of their way to help a student. I really believe the student-teacher relationships are outstanding at Xenia High School.
Xenia High School has been my home for the last 4years, and wow if these walls could talk! I have had many ups and downs inside these walls, but I wouldn't change any of them for the world. I have lost and made so many wonderful friends that I am so grateful for. The teachers are amazing. There is nothing they won't do to help you reach your goals, if that meant staying after school or helping during your study hall. They are always looking out for their students! I will always look back and be thankful for the time I spent at XHS, as it helped mold the person I am today.