For over half a century, Xaverian has helped to shape strong young men in the best sense of the word; and we believe strong means more than muscles and will. Strong is respecting others and yourself. It’s taking responsibility and giving credit where it’s due. Strong is speaking out, and it is also holding back. Strong is doing the right thing even when it’s not popular. Strong is having faith in the face of doubt.
At Xaverian, you will discover the true meaning of strength in an inclusive community where the dignity of each person is respected so that all can thrive. We empower students to achieve beyond their expectations and share their gifts with a world in need.
Xaverian Brothers High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+116 Students
- A108 Students
- A+102 Students
- A+92 Students
- A-72 Students
- B53 Students
- A49 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+44 Students
- A-42 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Xaverian Brothers High School Reviews
He has benefited from the strong academic program. He is met with academic rigor and and offered the opportunity to be challenged in a way that I'm not sure would have happened at our local public high school.
Communication from the school and access to information is excellent. When he needs support, the academic centers have been an invaluable resource.
He has participated in an official school sport each semester which has challenged him both physically and mentally.
Xaverian has also led to personal growth in our son, through activities such as Spirit Hawk, Sophomore Retreat and service at Christmas in the City.
We enthusiastically recommend Xaverian Brothers High School!