Wyoming High School is a top rated, public school located in Wyoming, OH. It has 656 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 87% in reading.
Wyoming High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+179 Students
- A-155 Students
- A104 Students
- A-62 Students
- A+50 Students
- A48 Students
- A+40 Students
- B+35 Students
- A+32 Students
- A31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 24 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Wyoming High School
- A+Sycamore High School
- Sycamore Community School District, OH
- 223 reviews
- A+Indian Hill High School
- Indian Hill Exempted Village School District, OH
- 129 reviews
- A+Madeira High School
- Madeira City School District, OH
- 118 reviews
- A+Beechwood High School
- Beechwood Independent Schools, KY
- 74 reviews
Wyoming High School Reviews
I love the tight-knit community and involved parents and teachers in shaping each child. I believe that the teachers do prepare us well to excel in college, our sports teams are very successful for a small school, and our resources such as laptops for each student is extremely helpful!
I have been in the Wyoming Public School System all my life. The education I have gain has been priceless, but even more valuable to me from my experience in Wyoming are the extra-curriculars offered at the high school. From our various sports offered to our academic focused clubs, there is certainly a spot for everyone. Our Model United Nations Club has ranked in international conferences. Our Drama Department is known for beautiful productions. Our Academic team has had opportunities to compete nationally. Our sports teams have a pattern of playing hard and winning games. There is always a place for people of all kinds to excel. However that is one piece of conflict which has kept the ranked from 5 stars. Wyoming is very structured in social statuses. You are stuck in the stereotype of "nerds", "geeks", "jocks", "popular" and any other title you can be given which works to strip your individuality. Although it is often hard to escape these titles, good friends are not hard to find.
Wyoming Highschool not only gave me a wonderful 4 years filled with enriching programs, great teachers, and fun but also prepared me for the future. I enjoyed my time as a student but many things can be improved as well. The support from staff is low and can many times feel like you are alone on your academic journey including the administration. Overall I would recommend Wyoming City Schools to anyone that is looking for well rounded prepared students ready for their next chapter.