Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesD+
Wyoming High School is a public school located in Wyoming, MI. It has 918 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 21% of students are at least proficient in math and 44% in reading.
Wyoming High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+283 Students
- C+227 Students
- A209 Students
- B-192 Students
- B+149 Students
- A+139 Students
- B123 Students
- C+75 Students
- B-67 Students
- B60 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Schools like Wyoming High School
- C+Godwin Heights Senior High School
- Godwin Heights Public Schools, MI
- 86 reviews
- CKelloggsville High School
- Online School
- Kelloggsville Public Schools, MI
- 76 reviews
- BComstock Park High School
- Comstock Park Public Schools, MI
- 61 reviews
- B-Grand Rapids Montessori Public School
- Grand Rapids Public Schools, MI
- PK, K-12
- 9 reviews
Wyoming High School Reviews
The diversity is wonderful! Wyoming High is ranked in the top 10 most diverse schools in the state. They have terrific athletics that are supported heavily by the community. The facilities have just gotten an upgrade and the school is adding another giant wing to expand it's size. The school provides free lunch and SAT testing to every student. The school also provides every official school email in two separate languages: English and Spanish. Overall, the school and staff are great, but not all the students who go there are.
My experience with Wyoming High School in the past 3 years has been inspiring, exciting, and emotional. The student body and staff of Wyoming High School is the backbone of its excellence. The students have an unbreakable bond amongst each other, always accepting and motivating one another. The staff is composed of some of the kindest and most hard-working people. The are always willing and prepared to help with any problem, and they create a welcoming atmosphere for students to thrive in. The diverse demographic of Wyoming High School is its most unique aspect. Many different cultures and backgrounds blend within the walls of Wyoming High School, which leads to many students being introduced to new ideas, languages, and customs. Overall, my high school experience in Wyoming High School has been unique, eye-opening, and inspiring.
This is an awesome school! It’s diversity is incomparable and the relationships and friendships between students and staff is amazing. Our school is very known for its diversity and how the teachers truly care for their students, they treat us as if we were their family. They are real, honest and humble. They are not fake . All they do is be a they care for their students from thief very hearts.