Wyoming High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+162 Students
- C+144 Students
- A+107 Students
- B102 Students
- B+79 Students
- A+64 Students
- B+61 Students
- B-47 Students
- C+47 Students
- B-31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Wyoming High School
- B-Godwin Heights Senior High School
- Godwin Heights Public Schools, MI
- 67 reviews
- C+Kelloggsville High School
- Kelloggsville Public Schools, MI
- 66 reviews
- BComstock Park High School
- Comstock Park Public Schools, MI
- 56 reviews
- BGrand Rapids Montessori Public School
- Grand Rapids Public Schools, MI
- PK, K-12
- 4 reviews
Wyoming High School Reviews
I loved the diversity all throughout high school, there was never a dull moment! The teachers and staff are truly dedicated to teaching and educating the students and it shows in everything they do. The only bad thing was that as a school, we did not have much money or high budget, so supplies and other technology was somewhat limited.
Wyoming High School is extremely diverse. That is one of the best qualities because it allows students to be more interactive with each other by learning a variety cultures and create strong relationships with others through what is inside, not what is seen on the outside. The negative part of Wyoming is that the school itself desperately needs renovation. Many facilities are falling apart and we do not have much financial support to replace books and keep the school up-to-date with new found technology.
Wyoming High school is just like any other high school. Students go to school, have their group of friends, eat the same school lunch and complain about it, and have to sit through lecture after lecture. But, we have diversity. That's the one difference that makes me proud enough to be a student at Wyoming High School. We're ranked 17th in the state of Michigan for diversity, with Native Americans, African Americans, Hispanic, Asian, etc. I've been going to Wyoming all my life, and I feel apart of a second home.