Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Wyndmere High School is an above average, public school located in Wyndmere, ND. It has 105 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 65% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Wyndmere High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+29 Students
- B+24 Students
- B15 Students
- B14 Students
- A6 Students
- B-6 Students
- A-5 Students
- B5 Students
- B3 Students
- B-3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Wyndmere High School Reviews
Considering the fact that Wyndmere is a small town with a small school, there was a lot of community involvement and connection between people. I really enjoyed how close everyone was and the relationships formed. Unlike other, larger schools, Wyndmere was like a big family. Nonetheless, Wyndmere had some things that could use improvement. There was not many class choices; though, I suppose, that is to be expected. Also, some of the ways things are run are a bit skeptical.
My experience with Wyndmere High is very promising. We have rant 1st in our English and Math programs, our teachers are understanding and have many ways of teaching for you to gain as much knowledge as possible. We also prepare our students for college starting as early as freshman year. It had been a privilege to attend.
I like how the teachers pay lot of attention to each student. But the counselor only pays attention to certain students, and not the students that need help.