W.W. Samuell High School Reviews

I've been at Samuell since I was 14 years old and I'm turning 18 this December. I like that they have some very dedicated teachers. I would like to see a change in the way they treat their students because they should respect us the way they expect us to respect them. And they should have good math teachers. I've met a lot of good people at Samuell. They should work on our safety there too. Simply for the fact that when you go to school you should feel safe. But that's not always the case. The principals, counselors, and administrators are actually trash to be honest. Most of them are rude and have no manners.
Samuell Highschool was a very fun school as far as pep rally’s and football games however, when it came to education, it felt as if learning didn’t matter to teachers. It felt like teachers were only at school to get paid not to teach.
Una excelente escuela..Uno de mis hijos se graduará este 2020 y tengo otro q se graduó en 2014 🤝

Gracias a todos los Maestros 👨‍🏫
Start Your Review of W.W. Samuell High School
This school is filled with excellent teachers and administrators that have the best interest of their students.
its a real bad environment and its a hard place to get an education so for people to pass its a great thing to do
What I like about Samuell was the level of commitment of the teachers. Even though we were a low income school, the teachers seem to care the most.
I've been going to Samuell physically for about two years before I had to attend Eastfield College as part of the Early College program they have. The Early College program is the best thing this school has because it gave me and other students an opportunity to graduate with a high school diploma as well as an Associate's degree.
I attended this school from 2014-2018 and the ECHS program there is very good. It is a great opportunity for all students with many great teachers on board. Hopefully they keep the funding to maintain the early college high school since it would be a terrible loss for the students.
This has multiple problems ranging from the food to the students. First, in my 10th-grade year, and I almost ate rotten Next the teachers that stay and actually want to teach are either fired or constantly disrespected. The school was so old something was either broken or falling apart until they started renovating this year. The students don't care, constantly break rules just cause, and have to expectations lowered for them to pass.
I like how all the teachers are very considerate and kind. The school is a very good environment, and there is always help right around the corner. My experience here at this school is by far the best, I make lots of friends, have plenty of resources, and they care about our education. I wouldn't change anything about this school, it may not be perfect, but it's perfect for me.
The change in more diversity.More clubs and extracurricular activities.Better a/c because it gets hot outside
Coming to this school was the worst decision I have made in my life. I wasted two years of my life here. This school has a terrible learning environment, even if you are in the Early College program. There are very few teachers at this school how care about your education.
Very diverse and resourceful. This school has many programs that help with college. Helps with SAT AND ACT prep test. Also the schools counselor are very helpful when it comes planing for college.
My experience at W.W. Samuell high school was at first okay, but than afterwards it gets better. The teachers teach very well, they encourage you to do the best of your ability to consider your part of the job, which is just doing your work in class and listening.
My experience in Samuell has been great overall. These two years so far in this school have been filled with college readiness. What I really like about this school is that they have early college so we get to go to college in our junior and senior year.
I like samuell because they teach u well and teachers help you in anything you need they never leave you by urself always pushing you so u wont give up the inly change it need is the food because they make me sick besides that is a great place to share and gave fun
This is my sophomore year at samuell high school and it has been fun. The school spirit is nice. Students have their own groups but they are diverse which anyone can fit in. The clubs/sports are really active. Academically, students participate. There is this program called "Early college" which y'all should join. Overall, samuell high school is a great school and the aura is wonderful.
Start Your Review of W.W. Samuell High School
The thing I liked most about W.W. Samuell High School is the early college program. The programmed helped me a great amount. Achieved an Associates Degree at the age of 17.
The early college programm is a great push into college readiness and they are always there and ready to help you in any way.
What I would like to see changed at Samuell is more festivity events even before football games or in the weekends. I would also like to see changed more fair rules in terms of conduct, dress code, and any academic issue.