Wright Christian Academy Reviews

If you are looking for a school where everyone is "cookie cutter" from the teachers to the students, then Wright is not for you. Wright has a diverse student population and teachers & coaches. The teachers here at every grade level love and pray for your child daily. The atmosphere is small and family oriented.
Very good school with good college prep education. Good school community and tight-knit classes. Teachers are usually knowledgeable and teach well.
My family has been part of the Wright Christian Academy family for the past 4 years and we love it. Small class sizes, teachers who care deeply about our children, and,most importantly, our girl are learning more about Jesus every day at school. We love this school and are so happy to be part of it!
Start Your Review of Wright Christian Academy
I have been attending Wright for 6 years now and have enjoyed every year! The teachers are very kind and helpful. I really enjoy attending the retreats because you get to know the students in your class better and grow closer to God. I highly suggest Wright Christian Academy
The staff and faculty are amazing. The teachers truly care about each student. Because the school is smaller they are able to invest in each student as an individual. They are able to help their students reach their full potential academically as well as spiritually. There is a genuine feeling of “family” here (staff to staff, parents to parents, staff to parents) that you won’t find at other schools.
My son has attended Wright Christian Academy for 13 year. Every teacher he has had not only has taught him academics but loved on him while teaching him to walk with Jesus. I love that there are plenty of extracurricular classes for my son to choose from and even the opportunity to play sports to be part of a team. Student are recognized not only for their Academic abilities but also their Athletic abilities. Students also have the opportunity to be in the Drama Class and perform a play for the school. Every other year the 8th and 9th graders have the opportunity to take a trip to Washington D.C. for an up close look at Capital, its history and current events. Another great opportunity for a student is to be able to attend leadership courses called Student Leadership University which teaches them to "think, dream and lead through biblical values." I feel WCA give students the education and confidence to succeed in life.
I highly recommend Wright Christian Academy. This school provides a strong educational foundation for college and is a safe and loving community with teachers and staff that truly care about each student.
WCA has made a huge impact on our family. My three children graduated from WCA and were blessed by their experiences here. I've experienced this school from every angle; first as a parent, then as a teacher, and now as an administrator. After pursuing college degrees preparing them for teaching, several alumni have come back to WCA to teach here because this place is so much more than a school!
Great experience! WCA is an amazing school, we feel blessed to have been welcomed as a family. My son has seen so much improvement in all academics since starting here. Amazing teachers and staff!
Absolutely fantastic school! My eleven years of going to Wright have been incredible, and I strongly recommend sending your kids to this school.
This is my first year at Wright. I love everything about it. From the family atmosphere, the teachers
Wright is a well rounded school with great teachers. The education I feel is very good in middle school because we are ahead of most grades.
Wright Christian Academy is an incredible small private school. The Teachers and Staff go out of there way to make sure the kids have a safe learning environment. After school sports and other activities keeps the kids both active and social. There are a lot of alumni that work and volunteer countless hours to make sure every kid has the best educational experience
We have had children at Wright Christian Academy since 2006 that all started in PreK3 and are now aged 11-16. In all these years I have watched the teachers love on my kids and be there for them in tough times and truly invest in their lives. When I send my kids to school, it’s more like I’m sending them to their “second home”. There is also an intentional effort by staff to integrate the older kids with the younger kids through school activities, reading buddies and more. To see a high school kid hug and high 5 five an elementary kid warms my heart ♥️
If you want a place that feels like home for your kids, this is the place!
Wright Christian is a wonderful school with great classes and teachers. It truly prepares students for college, and helps train future scholars.
I've had children of my own enrolled in this school since 2004. We love this place! It feels like a second home to us!
My son has gone to Wright Christian Academy for 7 years. In that time, I have seen God do amazing things in not only his academic life but his spiritual life as well. He has grown so much in not only his knowledge but as the person that he was created to be. I am so grateful for our experience at Wright and can't wait to see what the next 2 years hold for us.
Start Your Review of Wright Christian Academy
The Principal and staff walks along side their teachers and helps them with so much. You walk into the school feeling loved.
My kids came from public school to Wright. And they love it!! The curriculum is wonderful and allows my children to progress at a higher level than what I believe they would have in TPS.
What I love about Wright Christian is the small class sizes and relationships the students have with their teachers. My daughter graduated in 2018 and she absolutely loves this school. Even now, as she is in her first year of college, she has received lots of support from her former teachers. This means a lot to me. In addition, I get to teach at Wright, and I absolutely love it!