Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Worland High School is an above average, public school located in Worland, WY. It has 426 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 63% in reading.
Worland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-82 Students
- B45 Students
- B37 Students
- B-29 Students
- B-15 Students
- A-12 Students
- B-10 Students
- A10 Students
- B-9 Students
- B8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Worland High School Reviews
Worland High School has a great program! Worland High school has many activities for all sorts of people. Although my school is very small, it has developed many successful people throughout the years. We have all sorts of sports, clubs, and cool academic works. Not only is my school educational, but it also has taught me social skills. My social skills have improved significantly since I've been in high school. Not only is our school good for teaching, it also is a safe haven for many people to get away and stay out of trouble.
I enjoyed how Worland High School always pushed for higher graduation rates and the safety of their students. If there was one thing I would like to see change, it would be to have more sports available to students, and equal attention and funding for all sports rather than more attention and funds to the most popular sports. Overall, I enjoyed going to school here, and the many friends and memories I have from attending school events.
I think the teachers are very exceptional, especially for the small population of Worland, Wyoming. Teachers are always willing to provide the best education possible and do their best to prepare students for college. There are a few rules that seem ridiculous and outlandish, but nothing students haven't been able to work around