Woodward Academy is an elite, private school located in College Park, GA. It has 2,700 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. Tuition is $25,800 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Woodward Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+283 Students
- A+100 Students
- A+99 Students
- A+93 Students
- A+91 Students
- A86 Students
- A+78 Students
- A+75 Students
- A+74 Students
- A73 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.35 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Woodward Academy Reviews
I loved it! It’s pretty diverse and all the kids there aren’t your typical “private school kids.” There are plenty of clubs and sports, so really anyone can find one that they are passionate about. There are also many student organizations that focus on issues that they are passionate about, which, in my opinion, is great for kids who want their voice to be heard or want to make a difference. Also, the way they teach you to write will really go a long way in college and immediately impress your professors.
I loved my experience at Woodward! The campus is amazing with cutting-edge technology in every classroom. It feels like a college campus. Safety and diversity were always emphasized. As a college-prep school, the courses are advanced and prepare you for your continued education. The teachers truly care about the students and make the lessons interesting. Everyone in my graduating class got into amazing universities. I wouldn’t trade my time at Woodward for anything.
Woodward Academy has cultivated and fostered my academic and personal growth. It provides ample resources to explore material, follow one's passions, and develop an in-depth understanding of content. Woodward also cherishes diversity of race, ethnicity, culture, and thought. It successfully strives to develop respect for difference and diversity between students with a variety of programs and clubs like No Place for Hate, the Week of Understanding, and multiple affinity and cultural groups. Woodward's faculty truly cares, its administration strives to accommodate the needs of every student, and the facilities are impeccable. I am proud to say that I attended, and I am more than certain that I have received a top-notch education from this outstanding institution.