Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Woodville High School is an above average, public school located in Woodville, TX. It has 344 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Woodville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-83 Students
- A+55 Students
- B-46 Students
- B46 Students
- B+43 Students
- A+40 Students
- C+36 Students
- A33 Students
- A-33 Students
- B23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Woodville High School
- B+Big Sandy School
- Big Sandy Independent School District (Dallardsville), TX
- PK, K-12
- 31 reviews
- B-Colmesneil High School
- Colmesneil Independent School District, TX
- 5 reviews
- B-Warren High School
- Warren Independent School District, TX
- 39 reviews
- C+Spurger High School
- Spurger Independent School District, TX
- 6 reviews
Woodville High School Reviews
I have been attending Woodville High school for the past 4 years now and I grew up in the town. Right now as a senior, I do not feel ready for college next fall. Certain teachers have prepared me for college, but most of my teachers do not challenge me at all. I am very involved in extracurricular activities at my school. Most of the extracurricular activities are really diverse and have a lot of active participation throughout the school year. The athletic program at Woodville High School is very competitive. Most of the time we go far in all our our sports and have successful seasons. The overall experience of Woodville High school depends on who you are and what you are involved in.
My experience so far going to school at Woodville High School is amazing. It offers a variety of classes and opportunities for students. Such as /band, theatre, athletics, law, pharmacist, and other medical professions.
I’ve went to Woodville all four years and to be honest the only thing I’ve really enjoyed are sports because we made history and accomplished a lot . What I would change about it? I would like to see a change to the classes. We barely have any interesting elective classes that people would actually enjoy. So I hope in the future they will find more teachers to teach more extra elective classes .