Woodstown High School is an above average, public school located in Woodstown, NJ. It has 632 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 49% in reading.
Woodstown High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B110 Students
- A64 Students
- A47 Students
- B42 Students
- A+39 Students
- C+36 Students
- A-35 Students
- B32 Students
- A-31 Students
- A-27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 38 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Woodstown High School
- BWest Deptford High School
- West Deptford Township School District, NJ
- 112 reviews
- A-Concord High School
- Brandywine School District, DE
- 191 reviews
- BInterboro Senior High School
- Interboro School District, PA
- 176 reviews
- B+Kingsway Regional High School
- Kingsway Regional School District, NJ
- 193 reviews
Woodstown High School Reviews
The teachers at Woodstown took the time and effort to know the students outside of their academic ability in their subject. They cared how your life was outside of school, whether it was sports, clubs, music, college searching or family, they would ask with the desire to actually know how you were. One thing I would have liked to have access to at Woodstown was challenge. Being a smaller school, there was limited access to AP classes, and often scheduling difficulties. Friends that attended larger schools had the option to begin taking AP classes sophomore year or sooner, and felt more prepared for college academics.
Lots of hicks and casual racism. Social status is determined by size of your truck. Don't expect the facilities/diversity of a bigger school. But the teachers are good and genuinely care about their students. The school makes it very hard to fail with retake/FTCA/no zero policies, so grades are somewhat inflated. But overall an average high school.
I love our school! The environment of students and staff is very welcoming. I feel like we are one family! I wish we had more financial opportunities so that we would be able to support our arts more. It is a beautiful campus and I am proud to be a Wolverine!