Woodstock High School is a highly rated, public school located in Woodstock, GA. It has 2,376 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 66% in reading.
Woodstock High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B464 Students
- A+464 Students
- B236 Students
- B+227 Students
- B+139 Students
- B137 Students
- A+133 Students
- A122 Students
- A120 Students
- A+116 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.46 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.46 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 100 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.61 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.61 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.69 responses
Woodstock High School Reviews
I started attending Woodstock High School at the beginning of my sophomore year. I remember being nervous because I did not know anyone at the school. I realized that there was nothing to worry about because my classmates and teachers were very polite. Now I am a senior and I have friends that are underclassmen. Therefore, it does not matter what grade you are in. You will easily find people with the same interests as you that may be older or younger than you. My teachers are a big reason why I have a successful high school career. They are always willing to give extra help and give advice that will further prepare us for college. The school has many students, so there will be traffic in some of the hallways. However, it is easy to learn shortcuts and other routes that will get you to class on time. Everyone at the school is willing to help no matter if it is school related or not. I could not see myself finishing off my high school career at any other school. We are Woodstock!
I went to Woodstock for all 4 years and really enjoyed it. It's a big school with lots of "levels" of classes to choose from (regular, honors, AP, etc) and most of the teachers are very lovely! The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5, is because a few of the teachers and staff are hard to work with, such as the school counselors and some administrators, but most were great!
Woodstock High School is great! Get some good teachers and they will be by your side through all the challenges your child will go through. Yes, they are tough and strict, but they also understand your child's stresses.