Meaningful and balanced lives. It's a key part of our mission statement and something we strive for everyday at the Priory.
But what does a meaningful and balanced life mean? It means creating an environment where students work hard but in a healthy manner. It means teaching kids life lessons outside the classroom—on the stage, in the gym, in the robotics lab, and more. It means exposing students to diverse perspectives and developing empathy for others, and it means starting our students on a journey to find the things that will give them a sense of purpose and fulfillment in their lives.
Woodside Priory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+51 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+44 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+40 Students
- A34 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+33 Students
- A29 Students
- A+28 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Woodside Priory School Reviews
If you are looking for a small school where you will be known respected and valued; teachers that go out of their way to ensure your success; a strong arts program as well as incredible athletics: Priory is the place for YOU.
Built on the values of Community Individuality Spirituality Integrity & Hospitality, there is support for every student, every interest, and every struggle. Our Monks are the foundation of our community. Their unconditional love and acceptance knows no borders. Their energy motivates every activity. Their patience allows them to listen with the ear of their heart.
Priory prepared me for hard pre-med classes. If you are considering Priory, you are considering an amazing college predatory school, community, and an alma matter you won't regret!
If you don't believe me, watch my video: www.priory48.com/happy
Chris Gregory ‘14
Priory’s tight-knit community honors students' individual differences and values collaboration. I still remember chapel talks where I learned life lessons from teacher, monk, staff and student anecdotes. Priory’s coaches bring a lot of expertise to the table. As a novice, I developed as an athlete and friends of mine later competed competitively in college. Priory offers excellent resources, a solid college prep education, and a gorgeous campus. Those things are great, but what sets Priory apart is that it’s a community that supports a rigorous academic workload by valuing character and honoring the unique talents of its students.