Woods Cross High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A257 Students
- B+181 Students
- B-139 Students
- A+128 Students
- B-103 Students
- C+77 Students
- C+56 Students
- B54 Students
- B-49 Students
- B+43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 32 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.28 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.33 responses
Woods Cross High School Reviews
Review Woods Cross High School
I like the overall atmosphere you feel when you walk through the front doors. I feel safe in my attendance as well. The teachers do their best to make sure their students achieve their goals. Although we are going under construction at the moment, I like the new ideas and renovations to help make our school a better place! The rules aren't too strict but aren't too loose at the same time. I wish we had a longer lunch than 30 minutes. It would be nice to know that you don't have to speed to make it to your final class on time and chow down your food in a couple minutes. I'm proud to say I got Woods Cross High School though. Im so lucky to be a wildcat and I am excited for this upcoming school year!
I moved to this school midway through my junior year. What I discovered is that this school does not encourage kindness among students. They are cliquey and are encouraged to be so. The choir program is spectacular, as are the teachers, but there is a woeful lack of funding for anything besides sports, which lack something to be desired. All of the teachers I've had have been top-notch, as have the administrators. The facility itself is cold and drafty, requiring students to wear coats in class! What I suggest for this school is to put more funding into the arts programs and to fix the heating.
I am a proud student and soon to be graduate of woods cross high school. I have loved my experience since day one. The teachers and staff are so caring about their students education and are always trying so hard to help them reach that finale finish line of graduation and college. The counselors are so helpful when it comes to getting information about colleges, scholarships, other opportunities to help further your education. Our school is full of school pride which makes the students here feel more welcome and enthusiastic about their school. The track team at woods cross is fantastic and the coaches care so much about their athletes doing their best not only on the track but in the class room also. Every school has their down sides, one thing I think woods cross could do to make the experience better is get a bigger parking lot and not charge so much for parking passes.