Woods Cross High School is a highly rated, public school located in Woods Cross, UT. It has 1,512 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. According to state test scores, 48% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Woods Cross High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A336 Students
- B+242 Students
- B-194 Students
- A+174 Students
- B-135 Students
- C+92 Students
- B82 Students
- C+78 Students
- B-70 Students
- B+60 Students
Living in the Area
- Crime & SafetyB
- Cost of LivingB-
- Good for FamiliesA-
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 41 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.35 responses
Woods Cross High School Reviews
Woods Cross was the place where all the highlights of my school life happened. The staff is amazing and they help you with anything you need. Woods Cross school spirit knocks down any other school across the district. The students are well rounded and it is a fun, academic atmosphere to be in. Love WXHS and I’m proud to be a Wildcat!
I like the overall atmosphere you feel when you walk through the front doors. I feel safe in my attendance as well. The teachers do their best to make sure their students achieve their goals. Although we are going under construction at the moment, I like the new ideas and renovations to help make our school a better place! The rules aren't too strict but aren't too loose at the same time. I wish we had a longer lunch than 30 minutes. It would be nice to know that you don't have to speed to make it to your final class on time and chow down your food in a couple minutes. I'm proud to say I got Woods Cross High School though. Im so lucky to be a wildcat and I am excited for this upcoming school year!
I moved to this school midway through my junior year. What I discovered is that this school does not encourage kindness among students. They are cliquey and are encouraged to be so. The choir program is spectacular, as are the teachers, but there is a woeful lack of funding for anything besides sports, which lack something to be desired. All of the teachers I've had have been top-notch, as have the administrators. The facility itself is cold and drafty, requiring students to wear coats in class! What I suggest for this school is to put more funding into the arts programs and to fix the heating.