Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Woods Cross High School is a highly rated, public school located in Woods Cross, UT. It has 1,471 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 25 to 1. According to state test scores, 49% of students are at least proficient in math and 49% in reading.
Woods Cross High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A474 Students
- B+349 Students
- C+306 Students
- A+246 Students
- C+210 Students
- C127 Students
- B126 Students
- C+125 Students
- B-121 Students
- B91 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 78 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.39 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.39 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.44 responses
Woods Cross High School Reviews
Woods Cross High school is an amazing school! Yes, all schools have a problem in one place or another but, my experience with this one has been the most amazing. Students and staff are well understanding of each other, there are many in school activities, and we really know how to throw some breath- taking dance parties! Although, we are not the best through sports, we really dominate academically. I love that they actually care about what individual students want to do. For example, I wanted to graduate a year early and they helped set up a plan for me. I believe that this school is truly spectacular!
I have been going to woods cross for not that long, I’m currently a sophomore. Overall my experience has been pretty great! I think the remodel makes the school look amazing although the all glass classrooms, also known as the “fishbowls” are sort of scary it makes the school feel very modern and nice. I really love the administration they are so nice and always socializing with the students and really connecting with them. The teachers have been good... and bad, some of them are extremely unprepared and slightly unorganized, the rest of them are honestly amazing and so good at teaching. Woods cross high feels like a super safe and fun place.
I really like the teachers. I think they are very involved in the lives of their students, and always trying to do their best! Woods Cross has some fantastic teachers, especially in the math department!