A Woodlands education is about thinking creatively and critically—asking tough questions, making connections, delving deep into ideas. Your teachers will encourage you to be an active participant in your education. We believe education is a transformative process. With our distinctive combination of academic excellence, opportunity, support, and global studies experience, you will graduate ready to meet whatever challenges and opportunities your future holds with self-confidence and courage.
Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+20 Students
- A+18 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+16 Students
- A+15 Students
- A-13 Students
- A+13 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+11 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Woodlands Academy of the Sacred Heart Reviews
Small classes are taught by caring teachers who made the decision to be at this particular school. They personally connect with each girl and make certain she gets the most from her education.
Woodlands’ schedule allows students to take orchestra before school, several clubs during lunch, and both choir and sports or theater after school. My daughter plays a sport, is a class officer, sings in two choirs and participates in four clubs. This level of involvement is common.
Students enjoy unique global experiences - foreign students boarding at school and visiting on exchange, educational and service trips abroad, and the ability to go on exchange to over 100 schools in the Sacred Heart Network around the world.