Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade B
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade B minus
- Administrationgrade B minus
- Sportsgrade B
- Foodgrade A minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B minus
Woodland High School is an above average, public school located in Woodland, WA. It has 728 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Woodland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus79 Students
- grade A64 Students
- grade C47 Students
- grade B+47 Students
- grade B minus39 Students
- grade B minus38 Students
- grade A minus23 Students
- grade B+22 Students
- grade C17 Students
- grade B16 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade unavailable
- Good for Familiesgrade unavailable
- Housinggrade unavailable
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
grade B minus
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 13 responses
- Definitely the football games. They are a blast.31%
- All sporting events15%
- The spaghetti dinner silent auction by the booster15%
- Turkey bingo/snow flake bizarre15%
- The father daughter ball -almost 1000 attend8%
- The hot chili cool jazz fundraiser put on by tempo8%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 6 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$14,377 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 9 responses
Schools like Woodland High School
- grade unavailableLewis River Academy
- Online School
- Woodland School District, WA
- grade B+Ridgefield High School
- Ridgefield School District, WA
- Rating 3.69 out of 5 87 reviews
- grade B+Columbia River High School
- Vancouver School District, WA
- Rating 3.68 out of 5 320 reviews
- grade B+Prairie High School
- Battle Ground School District, WA
- Rating 3.72 out of 5 196 reviews
Woodland High School Reviews
Rating 3.68 out of 5 77 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I love this school so much, this was my home for many many years and I loved all of the teachers, some more than others, of course. But overall I loved the school, I have made some of the best friends that I will have for a very long time. The food was actually amazing, especially from a school. The nachos especially. This school is really welcoming and all of the staff is awesome and super nice. GO BEAVS!
Woodland High School has a ton of different clubs, sports, and other extracurricular activities that you can do to stay really included! All of the teachers are amazing and there are classes that can fit wide ranges of interests.
I liked the requirement for completing service hours in order to graduate, that can benefit students applying to colleges. I also like the college in the high school programs offered along with the option to do Running Start. Most of the math teachers are amazing here. There doesn't seem to be much bullying in this school if there is any at all. I would like to see more diversity offered in the school and more clubs/events to inform others about other cultures. The only languages offered were Spanish and French along with sign language at the end of my high school career. Overall, there needs to be more talk about issues with minorities and more diversity in the school.