Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Woodland High School is a public school located in Marble Hill, MO. It has 249 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Woodland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-86 Students
- B29 Students
- C26 Students
- A-24 Students
- B+17 Students
- C17 Students
- C16 Students
- A14 Students
- A-13 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Woodland High School
- C-Zalma High School
- Zalma R-V School District, MO
- 17 reviews
- C+Advance High School
- Advance R-IV School District, MO
- 22 reviews
- CDelta High School
- Delta R-V School District, MO
- 7 reviews
- CMeadow Heights High School
- Meadow Heights R-II School District, MO
- 24 reviews
Woodland High School Reviews
I enjoyed my years at Woodland High, they offered many programs available for all students. They had many days for learning real-world problems and how we take a situation apart. The staff is always so kind and helpful to anyone who needs help. Our school is also very active in our community, we have done many community service projects to help our community look better to anyone traveling through.
From my 4 years of high school at Woodland, I have really enjoyed all of my experiences here. With it being a smaller school, I've been able to build great relationships with my teachers and build bonds with my classmates. I couldn't imagine myself graduating from anywhere else.
It was a very small school and everyone knew everyone. There were many sports but not as many as other schools. The teachers were all mostly nice and really cared to teach their students at the best of their ability.