Woodbridge High School is an above average, public school located in Woodbridge, NJ. It has 1,439 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Woodbridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A364 Students
- B-257 Students
- B246 Students
- B163 Students
- A-160 Students
- A-155 Students
- A+144 Students
- B+135 Students
- C+132 Students
- A+122 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.30 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.30 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.48 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.52 responses
Schools like Woodbridge High School
- B+Colonia High School
- Woodbridge Township School District, NJ
- 202 reviews
- BSayreville War Memorial High School
- Sayreville School District, NJ
- 332 reviews
- B-Abraham Lincoln High School
- New York City Geographic District No. 21, NY
- 294 reviews
- B+New Dorp High School
- New York City Geographic District No. 31, NY
- 293 reviews
Woodbridge High School Reviews
Coming into WHS as a freshman, I was nervous and I didn't know what to expect. But the administration, teachers, and staff, as well as the friends that I made, made my experience at Woodbridge amazing. I just started my senior year, and the school spirit and pride that I have seen this year does not even compare to the past 3 years. I love the class of 2020 and I am so excited for all of the fun events this year!
Woodbridge High School is the school that you will never forget, even when you graduate. This school is filled with diversity and is rich with school spirit, great academics and of course.. great people! The staff and the administration makes this school live up to its name. Many teachers make sure that the students are working hard and have the potential needed to carry on in the future. The principal guides the school in the right way with many rules that are in place. Overall, Woodbridge high school is the best school in this state and within our township (Woodbridge). Once you enter the hallways of this school it will feel like home, “cause once your a Barron your always a Barron.”
Woodbridge High School offers a variety of classes and offered me all the classes that I needed/wanted. The teachers are very good at what they do as well as great with making connections with their students. The athletics here are amazing, as I am captain of our winning and nationally ranked track and cross country team. However, Woodbridge High School can improve on some things. Information can be delivered in a better form. I personally didn't have much trouble finding things out, as my guidance counselor was very helpful, but I hear from other students that they're constantly misinformed about important things. There's not much that I would change about Woodbridge High School, as it's a very good school already.