Wolfe City High School is an above average, public school located in WOLFE CITY, TX. It has 194 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Wolfe City High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B48 Students
- A+24 Students
- C+22 Students
- A+20 Students
- B19 Students
- A16 Students
- B+16 Students
- B+16 Students
- A-14 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Wolfe City High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Wolfe City High School
- B+Trenton High School
- Trenton Independent School District, TX
- 64 reviews
- BLeonard High School
- Leonard Independent School District, TX
- 32 reviews
- B+Bland High School
- Bland Independent School District, TX
- 25 reviews
- B-Commerce High School
- Commerce Independent School District, TX
- 27 reviews
Wolfe City High School Reviews
My overall experience was an average high school experience that was elevated through friendships. All of the teachers are nice and give you many chances to perform your best. Also now starting as an underclassmen you can now take college classes earlier. This allows you to get college ready faster, while also giving you the core requirements. Overall, it's a good high school if you want to pursue an educational school while obtaining friendships that can last a lifetime.
As a sophomore in Wolfe City High, I am being prepared for college and have been since middle school. Most teachers are responsive and hardworking, and the school is a safe place for everyone. While as a small school we lack funds for some departments, many will do anything that can to help students better their education. The student council, Beta club, and booster club are well included in the school and encourage community service. Overall, Wolfe City High School is a good school with a passion for education and wanting students to succeed.
Wolfe City is a small town. Yet, its pride, hospitality, and heart does not lack in size. I enjoy the unity that is displayed among our campus. You can see it through out the halls, in games, and outside of school related events. I have had many wonderful experiences at Wolfe City High School. I believe I am better prepared for college because of the teachers, academics, and all the extra curricular activities I’m involved with. One aspect I would like to change to Wolfe City High School is more resources for the students: like tables for us to eat lunch at outside, and better school equipment. Wolfe City High School has opened many doors for me and I am ready to see where the future takes me.