Wolcott School Reviews

This school exceeded my families expectations in every way. My son has always been a hard worker and with the tools he’s obtained by Wolcott’s teachers I know he will be successful in college. He is blessed with a great athletic department (basketball), amazing and caring teachers and has made the best of friends with open, sweet and humble peers. Wolcott is s school for kids without behavior issues who simply need the help to master how they study best in order to be successful in college. Chicago is lucky to have a Wolcott in their city!
Wonderful positive environment, academically challenging with unmatched faculty and staff. Tons of activities and very welcoming to everyone. Kids exist in the culture of "nice". We love Wolcott!
Wolcott has honestly saved me. My entire life, I've struggled with having learning differences. But then I came to Wolcott and was actually able to do well in school for the first time ever. This school has taught me that I really do have the ability to succeed and do things that I never thought I would be able to. I have made best friends for life here, actually enjoy going to school, and most of all have gained confidence in myself. I can't imagine going anywhere else. :)
P.S. The comments talking about some 3rd grade lunch incident are not about here, this is only a high school.
Start Your Review of Wolcott School
Alternative learners without behavioral issue, this is a school that will help you soar! Highly experienced staff, small class room sizes and and an individual approach, based on your unique learning style, is what you can expect. Innovative technology with state of the art equipment and environment, makes this a very effective and engaging setting to bring out the best in their students.