COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
The safety of our students and faculty is important to us, as we continue to monitor the effects of the novel coronavirus outbreak and follow guidance from local, state and federal public health agencies. While the school building is closed, we will continue education through virtual learning. We are currently accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year. Learn More
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
What does “success” mean for a high school student?
Grades? Test scores? Championships? Scholarships? Career opportunities? If you’re a parent, those questions are all important. But you also know that there’s MORE.
It’s the COMBINATION of faith, opportunity, character, unity, and support that gives students the best possible high school experience—and prepares them for a future of real success.
That success formula is what makes Wisconsin Lutheran High School DIFFERENT than any other high school (in the greater Milwaukee area).
That’s why, SUCCESS MEANS MORE at Wisconsin Lutheran High School!
Wisconsin Lutheran High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B106 Students
- B104 Students
- A+103 Students
- A48 Students
- A-43 Students
- B33 Students
- A-32 Students
- B30 Students
- A27 Students
- B-27 Students
Building Global Leaders
Our premier international student program prepares young adults for success in top USA colleges and universities. Students can choose from 145 courses and more than 45 clubs, sports, and teams including student leadership and volunteering organizations, robotics, esports, choirs, bands and more. Recent graduates are attending Vanderbilt Univ., University of Michigan, Boston Univ. and UW-Madison.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.67 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.67 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses