Wisconsin Hills Middle School
- BROOKFIELD, WI
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Teachersgrade A+
Wisconsin Hills Middle School is a top rated, public school located in BROOKFIELD, WI. It has 825 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 59% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Wisconsin Hills Middle School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Map is loading
View Homes Near Wisconsin Hills Middle School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade A
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
grade A minus
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Wisconsin Hills Middle School
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 3 responses
Schools like Wisconsin Hills Middle School
- grade A+Pilgrim Park Middle School
- Elmbrook School District, WI
- grade AGreendale Middle School
- Greendale School District, WI
- Rating 4 out of 5 4 reviews
- grade A+Whitefish Bay Middle School
- Whitefish Bay School District, WI
- grade AForest Park Middle School
- Franklin Public Schools, WI
- Rating 4 out of 5 1 review
Wisconsin Hills Middle School Reviews
Rating 4.38 out of 5 8 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
While WHMS is considered one of the best middle schools in Wisconsin, I personally don't see it. I had a mediocre experience in this establishment. Hal the teachers don't know how to teach, whether they are "nice' or not. All of the kids here are egotistical brats who seem to think if they are ever called out for their behavior, they are being wronged. There's always some sort of change in the school staff, you aren't able to build deeper connections with the teachers, and it's just full of disaster. Even during COVID - 19, half the kids and teachers did not wear a mask properly. There are always fundraisers and stuff going on, yet the conditions at this school are never improving. Never ask the parents about their experiences with the school, always ask their kids. Some good aspects about this place are the many clubs and activities that you are allowed to participate in, along with the diversity of students that allows a lot of interaction.
The education I got there was great, it prepared me very well for high school. The teachers were amazing and very caring. The counselors were also very helpful and made you feel heard no matter what was going on. Every morning the principal would say "Make today the best day of your life, until tomorrow" and it has really stuck with me these past years. I had a great experience at WHMS and I really recommend it.
The extracurriculars are very good at this school. There's a wide range of extracurricular activities for students including after school help, sports, and clubs of interest not found in school classrooms. There are many clubs to match a variety of middle schoolers' interests. The only negative to the clubs is most of them taking place on wednesday, which narrows the possibility of attending many clubs.