Winneconne High School is a highly rated, public school located in Winneconne, WI. It has 485 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Winneconne High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B62 Students
- A+55 Students
- B40 Students
- A+28 Students
- A-22 Students
- A-22 Students
- B+21 Students
- A-19 Students
- A19 Students
- B19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Schools like Winneconne High School
- B+Hortonville High School
- Hortonville Area School District, WI
- 125 reviews
- B+West High School
- Oshkosh Area School District, WI
- 163 reviews
- ANeenah High School
- Neenah Joint School District, WI
- 247 reviews
- C+Omro High School
- Omro School District, WI
- 57 reviews
Winneconne High School Reviews
Attending Winneconne High School has been an incredible experience for me. I had previously attended a different school my freshman year and transferred back to Winneconne because I had missed it so badly. I missed the atmosphere of the school, the teacher-student relationship, the clubs, athletics, and the list goes on. I played 3 years of Varsity Soccer at Winneconne and created memories that will last a life time. I have created bonds with teachers who motivated me and believed in me when no one else did. Winneconne is a fantastic school. Although I struggled with CPM curriculum and the grading system, I am very grateful for the education I acquired from Winneconne High School.
My experience at Winneconne High School did a great job of preparing me for my college studies. The teachers at Winneconne are passionate about equipping their students with necessary tools to thrive inside and outside of the classroom. I joined the Winneconne School District during my freshman year of high school and was immediately welcomed into the community. The kindness shown to me by the students and staff has made a lasting impact and has helped shape me into the person I am today. I am very grateful for my time in Winneconne, and for the wonderful education I received.
For a relatively small town, Winneconne offered a variety of courses in all different fields, including music, art, agriculture, finance, foreign language, and core subjects. Students had an opportunity to choose from 3 different AP courses, but could only take them as a senior. I wish it were open to students of any age, because I would have loved to take them all. Regardless, I graduated with a 3.9 GPA, top 10% of my class, and had 15 college credits as a freshman. An above average education that prepared me for the collegiate experience.