Winnacunnet High School is a highly rated, public school located in Hampton, NH. It has 1,024 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 53% of students are at least proficient in math and 71% in reading.
Winnacunnet High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-212 Students
- B-68 Students
- A+56 Students
- B-53 Students
- A-53 Students
- B-50 Students
- A49 Students
- A+47 Students
- B44 Students
- A42 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 48 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Schools like Winnacunnet High School
- A-Exeter High School
- Exeter Region Cooperative School District, NH
- 309 reviews
- APortsmouth High School
- Portsmouth School District, NH
- 138 reviews
- BTriton Regional High School
- Triton Public Schools, MA
- 123 reviews
- BTimberlane Regional High School
- Timberlane Regional School District, NH
- 207 reviews
Winnacunnet High School Reviews
I have gone to Winnacunnet for all of my four years, and it is an amazing school with a great atmosphere. I feel safe and interested when I am at school. The teachers at Winnacunnet really love what they are doing and you can tell when they are teaching. I really enjoy being a student here!
Winnacunnet is a good high school, filled with some really good people in a very safe area. It holds itself to high academic standards. The workloads that they give out is a lot and they don't have their facilities open to the public or students like they are supposed to be which is unfortunate. At my four years at Winnacunnet, I was able to grow as a learner and a student-athlete and turn myself into a better person because of that. The teachers are very helpful when you don't understand something and they make it easy and accessible to get extra help on anything if needed.
Winnacunnet High School is a fantastic school no matter who it is compared to. It is ranked one of the best in the state of New Hampshire, and understandably so. The ratio of students to faculty is great, their elective programs are numerous and cover a diverse range of studies, and every teacher I have ever had their has been nothing but friendly and patient.