Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Winnacunnet High School is a highly rated, public school located in Hampton, NH. It has 1,022 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 44% of students are at least proficient in math and 71% in reading.
Winnacunnet High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+249 Students
- B-79 Students
- A-63 Students
- A+61 Students
- B-61 Students
- B57 Students
- A57 Students
- B55 Students
- A+54 Students
- A54 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Schools like Winnacunnet High School
- A-Exeter High School
- Exeter Region Cooperative School District, NH
- 333 reviews
- APortsmouth High School
- Portsmouth School District, NH
- 148 reviews
- BTriton Regional High School
- Triton Public Schools, MA
- 132 reviews
- BTimberlane Regional High School
- Timberlane Regional School District, NH
- 214 reviews
Winnacunnet High School Reviews
High school students often dread going to school each day. Whether it be the long days, waking up early, difficult classes, and so many other things going to school for them is a struggle. However, I have noticed at Winnacunnet High School that doesn't happen very often. There are many different aspects of Winnacunnet high school that makes the students, including myself, adore going to school each day. The single thing that sticks out to me that makes Winnacunnet great is the community it has build around it. From the administration, to teachers, to students, and even our community partners it is a welcoming and joyful place that makes you feel important. No student goes unnoticed, which is the most important thing. In the end, the community of my high school is what makes me look forward to going to school each day.
I have gone to Winnacunnet for all of my four years, and it is an amazing school with a great atmosphere. I feel safe and interested when I am at school. The teachers at Winnacunnet really love what they are doing and you can tell when they are teaching. I really enjoy being a student here!
I can't even put words down to describe how awesome this school is especially during these hard times transitioning to online learning. All of the teachers and administration are there and willing to help with any questions or concerns that we have. When we were all together at school, I enjoyed going to school everyday to not only see my friends but to catch up with the teachers. They are always on our level and they know what is best for us. They are always available to answer questions that we have and to help us with any thing that we need. Thanks to them I will succeed in the future.