Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Wink High School is an above average, public school located in Wink, TX. It has 194 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Wink High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-18 Students
- A-16 Students
- A+16 Students
- B+13 Students
- B-11 Students
- B10 Students
- C+8 Students
- A6 Students
- A+6 Students
- B6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Wink High School Reviews
I enjoy Wink High School it is a very good school. The culture in Wink is wonderful to see. But, sometimes the students will get this mind set that we are the best. Which is good in some ways, but not in others. I've had a wonderful experience here I've been coming to school here since third grade and it has been fun. As time comes along you see that Wink isn't all what people say it is. There are some interesting things and you should check it out.
I love Wink High School. I am currently a senior here, and I love the atmosphere and the way of life here at Wink High School. We have excellent facilities here and they are always super clean. The only thing I would want to see change is the recycling style. I would like to see recycle bins throughout the school.
Wink schools have been my home since I began school. It is an incredible learning environment that has allowed me to discover myself as a student. Attending this school has benefitted my life in many ways. The teachers work well with the students and have well prepared me to attend college. The new high school and specific athletic facilities are an incredible improvement to the school district. Wink High School is an amazing school with teachers and staff that are well rounded educators and work well with the students. Wink High School will definitely be a hard place to leave from.