Winfield High School
- WINFIELD, MO
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade C+
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C
- Health & Safetygrade C
- Administrationgrade D+
- Sportsgrade B minus
- Foodgrade C+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C
Winfield High School is a public school located in WINFIELD, MO. It has 475 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus41 Students
- grade B39 Students
- grade C+37 Students
- grade C+31 Students
- grade B+28 Students
- grade B21 Students
- grade A19 Students
- grade B minus19 Students
- grade B minus17 Students
- grade B15 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Winfield High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade C+
- Housinggrade B
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 3 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$9,163 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 7 responses
Schools like Winfield High School
- grade B minusElsberry High School
- Elsberry R-II School District, MO
- Rating 3.66 out of 5 41 reviews
- grade BTroy Buchanan High School
- Lincoln County R-III School District, MO
- Rating 3.43 out of 5 280 reviews
- grade A minusOrchard Farm Senior High School
- Orchard Farm R-V School District, MO
- Rating 3.95 out of 5 42 reviews
- grade B minusCalhoun High School
- Calhoun Community Unit School District No. 40, IL
- Rating 3.81 out of 5 37 reviews
Winfield High School Reviews
Rating 3.34 out of 5 53 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I really enjoy the small community togetherness feel Winfield High School puts off, and although the school is considerably smaller than many of its other surrounding schools, it’s still keeps up for the most part in sports and academics.
I transferred in the last month of my senior year, and some of my credits didn't transfer. They tried their best to put me in as many normal classes as possible, but I was too far behind in the semester to get a good grade. They put me mostly in classes on the computer and helped me graduate.
It may be small, but Winfield High gives more of a family feeling rather than just going through school. The teachers care about the students, and take the time to get to know them.