Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Winfield High School is a public school located in Winfield, MO. It has 454 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B38 Students
- A-37 Students
- C+32 Students
- B+23 Students
- B-22 Students
- B19 Students
- A16 Students
- B-16 Students
- B15 Students
- B14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Winfield High School
- C+Elsberry High School
- Elsberry R-II School District, MO
- 41 reviews
- C+Troy Buchanan High School
- Troy R-III School District, MO
- 273 reviews
- A-Orchard Farm Senior High School
- Orchard Farm R-V School District, MO
- 39 reviews
- BCalhoun High School
- Calhoun Community Unit School District No. 40, IL
- 36 reviews
Winfield High School Reviews
My experience at Winfield High was very unique. I was the first student to ever graduate a complete year early with honors. Over the 3 years I attended high school, I noticed huge improvements. We went through several teachers until we had the best of the best educators. We had teachers that went above and beyond for the students. We had a healthy environment that allowed students to express themselves in a healthy manor. Winfield High helped me grow into the person I am today.
I love the band and everything about them is amazing! They work hard and even as a small team do better than most other bands twice their size!
By far not the best school my children have gone too. A lot of parent communication as teacher communication lacks. Took my daughter off an IEP because her study habits make up for where she lacks and she struggles now because of it. However, they didn't want to hear the parent reasons why to keep her on an IEP.