Windsor High School is an above average, public school located in IMPERIAL, MO. It has 908 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 46% of students are at least proficient in math and 81% in reading.
Windsor High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A72 Students
- B+54 Students
- A53 Students
- B49 Students
- B48 Students
- B43 Students
- A40 Students
- B-36 Students
- B+32 Students
- A-32 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Windsor High School
- B+Jefferson High School
- Jefferson County R-VII School District, MO
- 66 reviews
- B+Festus Senior High School
- Festus R-VI School District, MO
- 59 reviews
- BFox Senior High School
- Fox C-VI School District, MO
- 203 reviews
- BHillsboro High School
- Hillsboro R-III School District, MO
- 110 reviews
Windsor High School Reviews
Windsor High School has allowed me to learn and grow on many different levels. I am a multi sport athlete at Windsor and I have been given many opportunities to learn and grow. Some schools do not allow their students to be multi sport athletes, but Windsor has been very supportive in my decisions to help all the sports in any capacity I can. My senior year I will be the kicker for the football team, and I will also be running cross country. During the Winter I play basketball, and the Spring I run track, and play soccer. I am very grateful for all the opportunities my school has allowed my to be apart of, and to contribute. I am having a ball and I am looking forward to playing soccer at the collegiate level. I have Windsor HS to thank for all the opportunities I have been given.
In my experience at Windsor High School, the academic process has been built quite nicely. There are many options in classes, and many after-school activities to join in. While it may lack in some aspects, Windsor more than makes it up in class spirit and motivation. The teachers really try to understand the students, which not many schools can do. It is not the most prestigious high school, but it is one that I believe prepares students well for their individual futures.
Overall Windsor is a great school that I want to finish off my high school years at. The academics are great. The teachers are great and we have many classes to choose from including honors, advanced placement or duel credit classes. The school gives a very welcoming feeling. We are nominated for a national school of character many times. The diversity could be better.