Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade B
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Health & Safetygrade B
- Administrationgrade B
- Sportsgrade B
- Foodgrade B minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Windsor High School is an above average, public school located in Imperial, MO. It has 870 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 46% of students are at least proficient in math and 53% in reading.
Windsor High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus93 Students
- grade B74 Students
- grade B minus73 Students
- grade B69 Students
- grade A67 Students
- grade B59 Students
- grade C+49 Students
- grade A minus46 Students
- grade B+42 Students
- grade B+36 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade B
- Housinggrade B
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 39 responses
- Christmas at Windsor castle18%
- Football Games15%
- Pep rallies10%
- Spirit Week10%
- Color Guard8%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade A minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$9,520 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 15 responses
Schools like Windsor High School
- grade B+Jefferson High School
- Jefferson County R-VII School District, MO
- Rating 4.06 out of 5 70 reviews
- grade A minusFestus Senior High School
- Festus R-VI School District, MO
- Rating 3.57 out of 5 61 reviews
- grade BFox Senior High School
- Fox C-VI School District, MO
- Rating 3.73 out of 5 230 reviews
- grade B minusHillsboro High School
- Hillsboro R-III School District, MO
- Rating 3.69 out of 5 117 reviews
Windsor High School Reviews
Rating 4.06 out of 5 64 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Windsor has been wonderful school district for my children. Yes, our district is small than most in our surrounding areas but you wouldn’t realize it! Being part of such an amazing school family makes all the late night sport activities completely worth it. Every staff member from principal, counselors, teachers ect..is always willing to go that extra mile for what your child needs.
In my experience, all of the teachers at Windsor high school have been fantastic and dedicated to creating better learning environments for their students. They have taught not only class curriculum, but life lessons. The extra-curricular sponsors are often willing to compromise if you participate in more than one which creates schedule conflicts. I would love to see a greater selection of AP and dual-credit courses.
While I have had a great experience at Windsor, there is a lot of room for change and growth. Almost every teacher I've had has been absolutely incredible, though there have been a few that haven't been great. While the music program is taught very well, we receive very little budget from the school, and have to fundraise often. Diversity is also pretty poor, as we do live in a very white state.