Windsor High School is an above average, public school located in Imperial, MO. It has 907 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 46% of students are at least proficient in math and 81% in reading.
Windsor High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-86 Students
- B69 Students
- B-65 Students
- A63 Students
- B62 Students
- B49 Students
- A-45 Students
- C+42 Students
- B+36 Students
- B+33 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Schools like Windsor High School
- B+Jefferson High School
- Jefferson County R-VII School District, MO
- 69 reviews
- A-Festus Senior High School
- Festus R-VI School District, MO
- 61 reviews
- BFox Senior High School
- Fox C-VI School District, MO
- 218 reviews
- B-Hillsboro High School
- Hillsboro R-III School District, MO
- 113 reviews
Windsor High School Reviews
Windsor has been wonderful school district for my children. Yes, our district is small than most in our surrounding areas but you wouldn’t realize it! Being part of such an amazing school family makes all the late night sport activities completely worth it. Every staff member from principal, counselors, teachers ect..is always willing to go that extra mile for what your child needs.
I absolutely love Windsor High School!! The atmosphere is so inviting and you can tell that all of the faculty and staff members care about the well-being of their students. There are a significant amount of teachers that love their job and want whats best for the students. This makes it very easy for the students to feel more comfortable with communicating with the staff. They are so kind and work to endless measures to help students start on the right foot once they leave high school. Windsor High School also has a great amount of sports which allows students to express themselves. There are also many traditions that take place during sporting events at Windsor High School such as trooping and the battle cry. The school also cares a lot about the safety of the students as there was recently new entrances put in that provide and exceeding amount of safety. Windsor High School is also in a great community where the people always come together. It is truly amazing!!
Windsor High School has allowed me to learn and grow on many different levels. I am a multi sport athlete at Windsor and I have been given many opportunities to learn and grow. Some schools do not allow their students to be multi sport athletes, but Windsor has been very supportive in my decisions to help all the sports in any capacity I can. My senior year I will be the kicker for the football team, and I will also be running cross country. During the Winter I play basketball, and the Spring I run track, and play soccer. I am very grateful for all the opportunities my school has allowed my to be apart of, and to contribute. I am having a ball and I am looking forward to playing soccer at the collegiate level. I have Windsor HS to thank for all the opportunities I have been given.