Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-145 Students
- A-127 Students
- A+104 Students
- B+75 Students
- C54 Students
- B-41 Students
- A-37 Students
- B-37 Students
- C+32 Students
- B-28 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Windsor Forest High School Reviews
Review Windsor Forest High School
I am an IB Diploma Program senior at Windsor Forest and have learned diversity is disproportionate at Windsor forest as the population is vastly African-American with other races encompassing the minority .Honors, AP and IB courses are offered allowing individuals seeking higher learning to ensure prime selectivity for higher institutions. IB functions as the face of the school in interactions with faculty, enjoying privileges and a more hands on learning approach .Its worth mentioning that of all the IB seniors in both the certificate and diploma programs (25-30), I am the only black male which is sad considering the demographics of the school. Nonetheless the IB programs has has played a vital role into my admissions into UGA. A friend and valedictorian for our class has received a full scholarship to Rice University. WFHS is not the best high school, however it provides the necessary tools to obtain success and cultivation through the addition of hard-work.
I attended Windsor Forest High school my freshman and sophomore year. There I would say that I received a high education. Windsor Forest allows students to excel. This happens because of Honor classes. Both years there I attended all Honor core classes and excelled. Teachers are kind and willing to help students to be their best self. I am not good at math and was in math tutorials to no end every Wednesday during my sophomore year. My Honor Pre-Cal teacher was never unjust and genuinely was invested in my education. My English Teachers were supportive and encouraging to a growing mind interested in writing. Both the Theater and Chorus teacher were whole heartedly invested in bettering students. The only thing I would change is the funding allocation, the fine arts department was severely underfunded when I attended but seems to be doing better now.
The clubs and organizations are very linked in with each other & friendly. Certain different clubs join together and work together with certain situations. Most popular sports are basketball, baseball, soccer and track. A very well known cluster is Spanish honor society and national honors society. Administration is very supportive of the clubs and sports they really like and want to keep.