Windsor Central High School is an above average, public school located in Windsor, NY. It has 521 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Windsor Central High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C74 Students
- A-67 Students
- A-37 Students
- B36 Students
- A28 Students
- A+27 Students
- B-27 Students
- B20 Students
- B18 Students
- B+18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 28 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Schools like Windsor Central High School
- B+Chenango Valley High School
- Chenango Valley Central School District, NY
- 34 reviews
- B+Chenango Forks High School
- Chenango Forks Central School District, NY
- 75 reviews
- BSusquehanna Valley Senior High School
- Susquehanna Valley Central School District, NY
- 40 reviews
- BBlue Ridge High School
- Blue Ridge School District, PA
- 66 reviews
Windsor Central High School Reviews
I have been in the Windsor school district for my whole life. As a senior it's safe to say I am sad to go. Windsor tries to do everything they can in order for their students to get an amazing education. For instance, we all get computers and graduating seniors get to keep theirs, they have introduced an Agriculture program and gender neutral bathrooms. Windsor is a safe district and I would encourage people to go to this district if they had the choice.
My son and our family had an awesome experience at Windsor Central H.S. We selected this school and actually paid tuition for four years so Joshua could have the best possible education. From the rigorous AP courses to the amazing and varied music program to great educators and administrators overall it was a great experience. It is my belief that we should not take education for granted but to take it on purpose!
The Windsor Central School District has become very technologically advanced throughout my time as a student. They have offered new resources such as chromebooks for all students and new online programs to enhance learning. Overall the Windsor Central School District has become a 21st century learning environment and has benefited their students significantly.