Windermere Preparatory School (WPS) is a private college preparatory school educating students from Pre-K3 - Grade 12. WPS is located on a 48-acre campus in Southwest Orlando and its curriculum culminates with the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB). WPS is the only Central Florida private school to offer the IB Certificate & Diploma Programme, which is widely considered as the Gold Standard of High School curriculum. WPS has been named "Best Private School" in the Orlando community for the last five consecutive years.
Windermere Prep nurtures your child's intellectual, emotional, and social growth to prepare them for the ever-changing challenges of tomorrow. We offer our students "one of a kind" opportunities inside and outside the classroom through fine arts, athletics, and community service to better enrich life-long memories and a deep sense of achievement.
Windermere Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+85 Students
- A-71 Students
- A68 Students
- A+56 Students
- A-52 Students
- A41 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+26 Students
- B+22 Students
- A+21 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses