Winamac Community High School is a public school located in Winamac, IN. It has 389 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Winamac Community High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+35 Students
- A25 Students
- B+24 Students
- B19 Students
- B-16 Students
- B12 Students
- A-10 Students
- B+9 Students
- B-8 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Winamac Community High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Winamac Community High School
- B-Culver Community High School
- Culver Community Schools Corporation, IN
- 23 reviews
- C+Knox Community High School
- Knox Community School Corporation, IN
- 97 reviews
- CWest Central Senior High School
- West Central School Corporation, IN
- 35 reviews
- B-Pioneer Junior/Senior High School
- Pioneer Regional School Corporation, IN
- 50 reviews
Winamac Community High School Reviews
Great school academically, it really challenges you i intellectually! Through my experience the teaching staff and all other stafg was very helpful whether you needed help with school work or needed out of school advise. Everytime a student needed something the wholr school would come together to help them out.
I loved almost everything about the school. The teachers truly care about you and your future. There is still the game of favorites though which is unfortunate. Lunch could definitely be improved. There are lots of fresh fruits and veggies offered, but most of the main courses are terrible. The blueberry cobbler is the best though.
Some teachers were nice, others were all about favoritism. Sports teams were pretty good and there was many things to get involved in. However, the faculty doesn’t really care about the wellbeing of students and only care about themselves.