Wilton-Lyndeboro Senior High School is a public school located in Wilton, NH. It has 170 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
Wilton-Lyndeboro Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-32 Students
- B-20 Students
- B-19 Students
- B-14 Students
- C11 Students
- C-9 Students
- B-8 Students
- A+7 Students
- B7 Students
- A+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Wilton-Lyndeboro Senior High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Wilton-Lyndeboro Senior High School
- B-Conant High School
- Jaffrey-Rindge Cooperative School District, NH
- 75 reviews
- CMascenic Regional High School
- Mascenic Regional School District, NH
- 84 reviews
- BMilford High School
- Milford School District, NH
- 195 reviews
- B-Alvirne High School
- Hudson School District, NH
- 206 reviews
Wilton-Lyndeboro Senior High School Reviews
Wilton Lyndeborough Co-op (WLC) was an amazing place. The small school made everyone feel a part of everything. All of the sports teams had great camaraderie as you saw your teammates every day in school and got to hang out after school. The entire school is a community and everyone knows everyone. The teachers are very nice and some even teach excellently. The problem with WLC is that they do not have much money to go and hire amazing teachers for every post, so they have to settle for some sub-par instructors. The academics varies based on the class and the resources arent there, but it is a wonderful school and if I could go back and do high school over again, there is nowhere I'd rather be than at WLC. Go Warriors!
My Boys went to school here they graduated and never had any issues! Great school, #1 in safety and Becca use the community is small everyone looks out for each other
Wonderful School in a Quaint small town of Wilton. Rich in history and small community! A safe school district