Wilson Area High School is a highly rated, public school located in Easton, PA. It has 703 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Wilson Area High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+51 Students
- B-37 Students
- A35 Students
- A33 Students
- B-30 Students
- B28 Students
- A+25 Students
- B24 Students
- A+24 Students
- A-19 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Wilson Area High School
- A-Salisbury Senior High School
- Salisbury Township School District, PA
- 161 reviews
- B+Whitehall High School
- Whitehall-Coplay School District, PA
- 156 reviews
- AEmmaus High School
- East Penn School District, PA
- 277 reviews
- BNorthampton Area High School
- Northampton Area School District, PA
- 194 reviews
Wilson Area High School Reviews
Wilson Area High School was a great school for me. I came into that school as a complete nobody who didn't involve himself in the community at all. By the time I left the high school, I was involved in multiple sports, multiple clubs, and had taken 10 AP classes. The teachers are great at Wilson, the school is very diverse, the school does an okay job of getting a person ready for high school, the food is average (but they do always serve pizza and serve breakfast), the clubs are many, the resources are many more, and the memories are priceless.
Wilson is ver academic oriented. The teachers have true and genuine concern for students who are failing or close to failing and try everything in their might to help them. The students have some school spirit, but excel in most activities and sports they participate in. The faculty members are always available for a student to talk to, not closed off. It may be a small school, but it can be very open and feel like a family somtimes.
Wilson Area High School is a diverse and competitive school where students excel inside and outside of the classroom. Teachers are more than willing to help their students in any way possible. For example, if a student did poorly on a test after being absent for a few days, the teachers are happy to review the content that they missed so they are able to succeed.