Wilmot High School is an above average, public school located in Wilmot, WI. It has 1,086 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 38% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Wilmot High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+124 Students
- B95 Students
- B+95 Students
- B75 Students
- A-57 Students
- B51 Students
- B48 Students
- A-46 Students
- A+46 Students
- B41 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Schools like Wilmot High School
- B+Central High School
- Public School
- Salem, WI
- 177 reviews
- B+Burlington High School
- Burlington Area School District, WI
- 152 reviews
- B+McHenry High School - West Campus
- McHenry Community High School District No. 156, IL
- 254 reviews
- A-Grant Community High School
- Public School
- Fox Lake, IL
- 335 reviews
Wilmot High School Reviews
I likes the teachers at Wilmot! I went through middle school with very little connections with my teachers. Once I got the Wilmot as a freshman, I immediately started bonding with my teachers, and they are still extremely supportive now, as a senior.
I liked the layout of the school, and how the atmosphere was inviting. A lot of the staff created an encouraging environment. One of my favorite features was The Paw, and the Library Starbooks, where we could get coffee, and popcorn once a month. The windows in the commons create a modern and open vibe. Some negative things include how they handle kids who vape (being not enough punishment), and the administration taking no input from the parents or students. Overall, it is better than what I expected high school to be like.
My experiences in Wilmot high school involve me taking a multitude of different ap and honors classes. I have taken their biomedical PLTW classes and they are very good. I believe that the staff could be more caring and wanting to teach. Some of the teachers tell us they don’t want to be here and they don’t like teaching so it can get some students dow. Also, In my opinion some of the teachers don’t know what they are teaching. But all in all the atmosphere is very good. Not a lot of bullying happens.