Wills Point High School is a public school located in Wills Point, TX. It has 723 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 71% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+66 Students
- A+59 Students
- B+51 Students
- B-50 Students
- A-48 Students
- B46 Students
- B+41 Students
- A39 Students
- B36 Students
- A34 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 45 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Schools like Wills Point High School
- C+W.H. Ford High School
- Quinlan Independent School District, TX
- 77 reviews
- B+Edgewood High School
- Edgewood Independent School District (Edgewood), TX
- 78 reviews
- B-Terrell High School
- Terrell Independent School District, TX
- 147 reviews
- B+Boles High School
- Boles Independent School District, TX
- 20 reviews
Wills Point High School Reviews
Our school may be a small and rural one, however, those factors do not take away from the fact that a few of our students push themselves daily to be the best students they can be. Most of our teachers are engaging and interactive. The faculty and administration are highly compatible with each other and us students. I am proud to graduate from my East Texas, Blue prided high school. The only concern I have for my school is that many of our students do not believe college is obtainable financially or academically.
You can choose many clubs from FCCLA to FFA. Than with art club to Spanish club. Many more opportunities like student council and I'd give 9 for the level of commitment. Lots of sports opportunities to choose from. Tennis is very strong sport meaning popular and football definitely is strong and will remain strong because we are TIGER NATION! We bleed BLUE!
I liked the organizations and how the students became closer during sporting events or competitions. The student body seems like a family. Some teachers are really helpful and you can go to them for just about anything. However, I would like to see more and better college readiness classes for future students.