Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
Willows Academy is a top rated, private, all-girls, Catholic school located in Des Plaines, IL. It has 205 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. Tuition is $13,000 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 90% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Willows Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+26 Students
- A-24 Students
- A+21 Students
- B+16 Students
- A+16 Students
- A-12 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+12 Students
- A-11 Students
- A+9 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Willows Academy Reviews
There isn't a school quite like the Willows Academy. Since my first day there, I have been surrounded by a friendly and familial atmosphere. The small class sizes allow for quick bonding and one is able to immediately form long-lasting friendships. The teachers are incredibly understanding and patient; they make time for each individual student. To be surrounded by so many hard-working and faithful women is truly a blessing, and many of them treat their students as friends. In an all-female environment, a girl is able to learn and develop into a woman with ease and pursue virtually and career path she can dream of. However, because of its close-knit community, TWA doesn't offer as many outside opportunities as other schools, but it continues to expand throughout the years and develop its curriculum in the interest of the students. Going to the Willows was the best decision I have made!
My time at the Willows truly was the best time of my life! Every time I think about it, I long to go back. Not only do the Theology teachers teach the Catholic teachings spectacularly well, but almost every teacher/administrative LIVES the faith and it is enormously apparent in everyday life at this school! That quality alone is priceless when it comes to choosing the right school for your daughter.
My experience at the Willows Academy was amazing! I have close relationships with my teachers who I see as role models and mentors. The teachers truly care about each individual and the small environment really allows for a bond of all of the girls in each class. At the end of my four years, I can say these girls are my sisters and family.