Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade A+
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade A minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Health & Safetygrade B
- Administrationgrade B+
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A minus
Willowbrook High School is a highly rated, public school located in Villa Park, IL. It has 1,931 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 40% in reading.
Willowbrook High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B269 Students
- grade A+234 Students
- grade B+233 Students
- grade A minus203 Students
- grade A minus198 Students
- grade B188 Students
- grade B182 Students
- grade B minus173 Students
- grade A+136 Students
- grade A116 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade B
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 40 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 40 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 161 responses
- Brook Olympics24%
- Clubs, activities throughout the school17%
- Homecoming Week12%
- Relay For Life11%
- Pink Out7%
- Love supporting and helping with my friend.6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 47 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 54 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$23,539 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 59 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 59 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 59 responses
Schools like Willowbrook High School
- grade A minusAddison Trail High School
- DuPage High School District No. 88, IL
- Rating 3.9 out of 5 357 reviews
- grade A minusEast Leyden High School
- Leyden Community High School District No. 212, IL
- Rating 3.99 out of 5 368 reviews
- grade A+Hoffman Estates High School
- Township High School District No. 211, IL
- Rating 4.02 out of 5 427 reviews
- grade AMaine West High School
- Maine Township High School District No. 207, IL
- Rating 3.87 out of 5 447 reviews
Willowbrook High School Reviews
Rating 4.03 out of 5 351 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Willowbrook high school is a pretty good school compared to others. It has great facilities and resources for the students. They also have an exceptional staff and supportive teachers! I enjoyed my experience at this school and will definitely miss the teachers the most. The teachers here put in all their efforts to make sure everyone is understanding the material. One thing, however, would be that, considering how diverse the school is, I would expect students to be more welcoming of others' cultures/races. On another note, when applying to college, I felt very prepared because my counselor provided me with multiple resources and step-by-step how to complete all my tasks before graduating. They made everything super easy!
Great experience. A lot of clubs and activities. Sad I joined theatre junior year. There is a pretty good variety of honors/AP classes, from AP world language to AP chemistry. A very very very very very very very very very very great place. Very diverse student body in every way. I didn’t feel the safest but they tried their best and I think if something did happen they have a lot of drills and procedures in place to keep everyone safe!
I loved attending Willowbrook High School. Mainly because I had great opportunities , learned life lessons, and recieved a lot of support from the amazing staff. The school spirit, traditions ,and energy Willowbrook brings to the table is unbelievable. My time at high school was the best I could ask for, I felt like everyone there was a huge family. Our school has been through challenges together, but at the end of the day we're all still warriors. If there is one thing I could change about the school ,it would be the size of the hallways. It usually gets claustrophobic during passing periods. From passing tests, going to football games, and attending dances. All of these cherishing memories I will never forget. Willowbrook High School has shaped me into the person I am today, and prepared me for the next chapter in my life (college).